Re: Stalling problems continued

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>,
Subject: Re: Stalling problems continued
From: "Ken St.John" <stjohnkj@twangdemonium.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:20:51 -0700
When I put the new line in I ran it as far from the engine as possible.
Also, it was acting up this morning when temperatures where in the 50s.  My
understanding (would could be wrong) was the electric pump placed near the
tank would eliminate the vapor lock.  All I know is it's driving me nuts!

Thanks for your input Michael,  Ken