Rocker Oil Feed Kit

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: Rocker Oil Feed Kit
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:44:47 -0700
Hey,

I am now the proud owner of a Rocker Oil Feed kit, for my 80 Spit.
Unfortunately, it did NOT come with any instructions.

Whereas I could make a bunch of educated guesses as to what to hook
where, guess work bothers me.  I don't want a problem, or an oil leak.

Does anyone have a set of installation instructions for this puppy?  If
not, what's the collective brilliance say on the installation method?
The biggest question I have is where, on the approx 6 places the
compression washers could go, where do I use the two compression washers
supplied with the kit?

Thanks,

Brad