Clutch Question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Question
From: Bobpcoe@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 12:26:21 EDT
I have installed a new clutch whilst rebuilding my spitfire engine,but the
clutch bite is at the very top of the pedal travel.  I have full movement of
the fork as I can see it moving when I poke a fibre optic light between the
slave cylinder and the body of the gearbox.  I used all new Rimmer
components, new master cylinder kit, new slave cylinder kit, new clutch
plate, pressure plate, and thrust bearing.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to adjust the point of contact???
Thanks in anticipation.........
Bob Coe