[Fwd: ]

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: ]
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:24:09 -0700
I received this message from a Spit owner up north of the border.  He is
looking for a good Spitfire mechanic.  If anyone can help him, please reply
directly to him and not me.

Regards,
Joe Curry
From: "Adam Dubrowski" <adubrows@ziricote.wlu.ca>
To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:04:40 -0700

Hi,
I have one simple question, and perhaps you could help me with it.  Recently,
I have married and my wife has an old Spitfire that she inherited after her
father.  I want to surprise her and get the thing on the road.  However, we
have recently moved to a new town (towed the spit with us) and we do not know
a proper mechanic for the job.  So, after a long intro, the question is; Do
you know of anyone in Ontario (Canada), preferably in the Waterloo/Kitchener
region who could do the job.  I know this is very specific, but if you know of
any Club in Canada, I could contact them and maybe they would be able to help
me.

Adam