Re: Contributions to the list

To: alex cilli <alexcilli@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Contributions to the list
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 11:51:00 -0700
No Alex, you don't need to ask questions.  But I don't ever recall seeing any
posts from you other than the ones where you are either buying or
selling something and it appears to be as a profit motive not as a benefit to
those people on the list.

This list is meant to be a non commercial program but tolerates the selling and
buying of parts only as a small part of the activity and those who
wish to take advantage of it purely as a commercial venture is discouraged,
Cheers,
Joe