Intermittant alternator light, parts cars, and the list

To: "Spitfire bulletin board" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intermittant alternator light, parts cars, and the list
From: "Ken St.John at Twangdemonium" <stjohnkj@twangdemonium.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 22:18:41 -0700
First to report - I picked the alternator up from the shop today - broken
ground inside the unit.  I probably could have found that but since the work
was under warranty and the shop convenient I let them do it.  Thanks everyone
for the help.

I think the list is the greatest thing around!  Have a problem, post a query,
and tap into all of this collective wisdom.  Better yet, lots of good people
all enthused about a great little car.  In the 6 months we've owned the Spit
we have met so many neat people in the Tyee Triumph Club, at car shows, at
every other red light, and most of all on the list.  I've enjoyed a quick
e-mail from so many.  I've even bought some parts from listers who are trying
to keep the car alive.  Thanks for letting me join in.

Here's to the list, the good folks who join in and the guy who keeps it
going.

Ken St.John
"Lil Red" - '74 1500
(I just never got used to calling it Ginger - go figure!)