Horns - second try

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Horns - second try
From: griffco <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 21:25:01 -0600
 I haven't seen my post regarding horns, so suspect it
didn't get to the list.  If it is a repeat, my apologies.

I'm short a few horns. (please, no jokes)

I'm rebuilding a 1500 that needs a couple, and I want to
replace the horns on my MK IV back to original.

I see in parts books that there are Lucas and Clear Hooters
horns, listed as L (low) and H (high) notes.  But I have two

Clear Hooters horns with HH (double H).  Do I assume that
they are a higher note than a regular H horn?  Is there a LL

(double L) horn?

I also have a Clear Hooters L, and a Lucas H.  So you see I
have don't have even 1 set.

Can anyone (preferably in Canada to avoid customs hassles)
supply me with any horns to match any of the above to make a

pair?  I'll pay, of course.

I'll even take non-working horns (for the right price),
because I dismantle them, repair the innards and re assemble

them using machine screws.

Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths.