Re: It Runs!

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It Runs!
From: reed mideke <rfm@redshift.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 18:30:48 -0700
Joe Curry wrote:

> Today, I fired up the S2000 engine.  It fired on the first crank.
>
> Without a muffler, it is actually quieter than the Spit engine was with the
>little glass pack that I had on it!
>
> I still have to troubleshoot the "Check Engine" Light, but I felt pretty sure
>that I would.
>
> It idles at 2000 rpm, so it is obviously running on the backup parameters
>since the check engine light is on.
>
> With any luck I will have it all finished by the end of the upcoming week.
>
> Ecstatically!!!
>
> Joe (C)

When I installed my nissan engine, I managed to break a wire
to the mass airflow meter. One I figured out how to get
the trouble codes out of the computer, the problem was easy
to fix.

So will it be on the road soon ?

--
Email:               rfm(at)redshift.com or rfm(at)portalofevil.com
Home page:                             http://www.redshift.com/~rfm