Re: MK1 hardtop

To: <Jason.Cullum@cunamutual.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MK1 hardtop
From: "Mike Ross" <MIKEROSS@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:06:49 -0400
Jason,

I paid $50.00 for one with some rust, no headliner, good glass but
needs new seals.  It did not have any attachment hardware.  I've seen
others in similar condition go for $250.00

Mike                          http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross/
'66 Spitfire
'70 GT6+ (maroon)
'70 GT6+ (green)
'68 Spitfire (body for GT6 convertible project)
'69 GT6 parts car  (for project)