Re: Hardtop Fit - warning - and a source for proper spacers

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop Fit - warning - and a source for proper spacers
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:46:30 +0100
In article <003501c151c1$586d9880$3d64a8c0@gouldfo.com>, Ptegler
<ptegler@gouldfo.com> writes
>Years (and years and years..)  ago I found a set of  bronze
>bushing at a local hardware store, that just happened to be
>exactly 1" long and had the little 'top hat' flange on them
>like the original spacers did.

>Anyone needing a set let me know. I'll go over and grab
>a bunch.  I think they were like a $1 or 3 each.

Yes, please, Paul - the thought of *not* dropping those big repair
washers seventeen times before the hard-top goes on is wonderful!

Do you accept BidPay and ship internationally?

Drop me a line off-list on <OC@46thFoot.com>.

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"