Tattershall Castle, London - Monday 15

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@autox.team.net;>
Subject: Tattershall Castle, London - Monday 15
From: "Philip Willcocks" <p_willcocks_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 12:20:41 +0100
It was so popular last time we thought we'd do it again!! The TSSC North
London Area is hosting another London Commuter Meet on Monday 15th October on
the Thames, everyone in the locale is welcome. We'll be there from 6pm.

We are holding it on the Paddleship Tattershall Castle which is moored on the
Victoria Embankment (WC2), just a short walk from Embankment Underground
Station. We'll be upstairs on deck if it's sunny or more likely below decks.
The ship has a full range of bar food, snacks and drinks.

Email me if you want more details or a contact number, else follow this link
for a location map:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?scale=5000&overviewmap=&coordsys=gb&X=
530500&Y=180000&gride=&gridn=&width=700&height=400&client=europe&db=&out.x=23
&out.y=14

(Hopefully I got the right map this time!)

See you there,
Philip