Re: brake line

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>, WRROOPE@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake line
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
I bought a double flaring kit about 20 years ago, so I
could work on my Triumphs. Made by one of the usual
suspects, Blackhawk, Snap-On, K-D, etc.
I see them in the catalogs all the time, look online
for Lisle, K-D, etc.
For example, NortherenTool.com has one for $26.99,
Sears even lists one for $17.99, maybe you can find
one in the store. (NFI etc.)
It takes a little practice, but is pretty easy to do,
just follow the directions. Make sure you use a good
sharp tubing cutter. If you do goof up, cut it off and
start over.

Carter Shore

http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml

http://personals.yahoo.com