Re: MPH vs. RPM

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: MPH vs. RPM
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:23:28 -0700
Michael,
If you have the correct differential and tire sizes and the same gearbox you
had before (only with the OD attached), your speedometer will not need
calibration, unless it was not correct before adding the OD gearbox.
Provisions are made in the transmission so that the same speedometer supports
both OD and non-OD installations.

Regards,
Joe