Re: Yeee-ha! My British "debut"

To: Spitfires <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yeee-ha! My British "debut"
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:03:31 -0700
>A story by Laura and photos of Laura with Nigel are in the latest

issue of the
>NASS Notes newsletter that was mailed this morning to NASS

members. So Laura is
>getting lots of print coverage this fall!
>
>Congrats Laura.
>
>Howard Baugues
>NASS Membership Chairman/Newsletter Editor

Thanks Howard. (I don't even remember now what I wrote for NASS!)

I was showing copies of the Classic & Sportscar and some other
stuff I've done to the guys I work out with at the gymn-one of
them is a photographer (wants to do a shoot with me driving,
wearing dark glasses and a scarf!) and asked, "Who does your PR
for you?"

I laughed-"What? What PR? I just have a big mouth and lots of
business cards!"

I was just watching World of Collectors Cars on PBS-they were at
the show on Nob Hill that they have every year before the start of
the California Mille Miglia-wow! How do I get THAT job? Covering
it and driving in it-and getting PAID for it?!?

Always a goal...

Laura G.