Re: automatic

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: automatic
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <laura.g@141.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:10:16 -0700
>The president of TRA has a automatic in a T/R 3, he is crippled

from a
>accident in a Spitfire and still wanted to drive a T/R, so he had

one
>installed.  "FT"

I don't know which to be more horrified over-that the poor man was
crippled in an accident of that the accident that crippled him was
in a Spitfire! Yikes! Otherwise, he'd never drive a TR3, right?
;-)

That's like the dad of some friends of mine who had a stroke, but
still wanted to drive his TR6, so the son converted it.

(I think it was featured in British Car way back, before Gary
Anderson took over...)

Laura G.