Weber DGV carb setup

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber DGV carb setup
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:33:28 -0500
OK, I moved and have no idea what box my weber carb book is in.  I need to
adjust the carb and most importantly the choke.  What is the correct
procedure for doing this.  I have a 32/36 DGV weber with an electric choke.
I also have no idea what needles and jets I am running, or if they are
correct.  How do I check this?  Paul Tegler?

Finally what would be a recommended needle and jet setup for this carb that
is running 9:1 pistons, no emissions, header with freeflowing exhaust, and a
hot street cam.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick Bowen
* Confidentiality Notice * The information in this e-mail/facsimile
transmission is intended by intellinetics, Inc. for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may contain
information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended
copy of this e-mail/facsimile is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail
or by calling 614-921-8170.  Thank You * intellinetics, Inc. * 2190 Dividend
Drive * Columbus, OH  43228 * Phone: (614) 921-8170 * www.intellinetics.com
* Fax: (614) 850-2789