(no subject)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 04:46:17 EST
Hello all,    I wonder if anyone knows where I can get information on sizes
of bolts for the Spitfire. Just to let you all know that there are some of us
out there that dont have their head screwed on the right way.......When I
dismantled the Spit I put all the bolts into a big tub and  guess what
???????  Yes you've guessed it,  I didnt label ANY of them. Now I have an
enormous task of sorting out what bolt goes where so ANY help would be
appreciated.

<<<< It takes years of dedication to become as inept as this >>>>

Happy Spitting................John