RE: diff

To: "'Lambert, Iain'" <Iain.Lambert@compaq.com>, triumphs@autox.team,
Subject: RE: diff
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:05:35 +0100
Iain,

I have the exact same problem.  I seem to remember asking the question
myself quite a long time ago - don't remember getting a definitive answer.

In any case, Daffy has covered a year and a half and probably at least
20,000 miles since I asked the question, and the problem has not got any
worse (or better...), so I wouldn't worry too much.

My biggest concern is that the 'clunk' as drive is taken up, particularly
moving off from a standstill, may be accelerating wear to the UJs, and I'm
FED UP of replacing them!!

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email