Re: Tax Disc

To: OC@46thFoot.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tax Disc
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:40:28 -0700
Thanks fellas for explaining what a tax disc is! I'm tempted to make a
comment like "taxation without representation" etc., however we in the US
gave up that right a long time ago.

It seems like a not well thought out law. Michael seems to have come up with
a solution to protect the disc more, as long as he can come up with a place
to fix it to.

One question more...Are your roads any better since they started the tax
disc?

I know one problem we complain about here, with all the tax on gas, property
and other fees supposed to go to roads, the funds don't seem to be doing
what they were planned for. We have some of the worst roads and even our
bridges are due for overhauls.

Kristi