Re: { NASS } Re: Dellorto Carbs

To: ptegler@cablespeed.com
Subject: Re: { NASS } Re: Dellorto Carbs
From: gary durham <gjdurham@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:19:31 -0500
Paul, (and all),

Thanks.  I went and checked all my Webers, as I was sure that at least
one of them had Dellorto also on it.  They didn't.  I had thought that at
one time they were both owned and affiliated by a 'parent' company.
Don't know about that for sure, but I do know that not a single one of my
Webers had Dellorto also on it.  My mistake, and thank you for correcting
me on it.

Regards,

Gary