Re: veering to the left...

To: richard.gosling@exprogroup.com
Subject: Re: veering to the left...
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:29:07 -0400 (EDT)
... which reminds me of another situation I have in my spit.  ('69)
Front right brake, when the caliper is tightened firmly to its
mounting bosses, is _very_tight_.  I have tried pushing the pistons
back further (pads are new); and swapped pads in-to-outside with no
change.

Would this indicate a bent component?  Any other ideas of what might
cause this?  I'm afraid to find out, but better now (when I can't
drive it) than later (after I've tried driving it and really mess
something up.)

Donald.