Re: Autoweek and the NEW Spitfire

To: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Autoweek and the NEW Spitfire
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:24:33 -0400 (EDT)
Reminds me of my days driving a Porsche 914.  I pulled into the parking
lot at work (after outrunning a 383 Dodge on the road into the plant) only
to have someone say "How can you ride in that thing, it looks so cramped."
I though nothing of it myself.  Of course, I got a good laugh when the guy
who made that comment came out after work and climbed into a Honda Civic CVCC
(the one that was smaller than a Mini!) with the other three guys in his car
pool.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |