Re: Fw:Petrol

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw:Petrol
From: Ben Miller <No1BroncoFan@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 17:40:31 -0700
The question is, who are the largest oil companies here in America? I would have
to say here in Oregon I've seen more Texaco, Chevron and AM/PM (Atlantic
Richfield) stations than any others. I would be more than willing to start
gassing up at the independents to put the pressure on the big ones. I personally
don't buy the "inflation is everything" argument when OPEC has been artificially
inflating prices for years.

Ben