RE: Spitfire value?

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Spitfire value?
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:47:48 +0100
Jeff,

I guess Doug probably meant that 'only a total idiot would spend significant
money on a car sight unseen on Ebay' - at least that's what I took him to
mean.

Of course, what 'significant money' is varies from person to person.  I
guess it's as much as you can afford to lose.

I agree, there's been too much flaming around here.  It happened before a
while ago and a few valued members left as a result.  Let's not let that
happen again.  We are, mostly, a pretty tolerant bunch, most of the time -
let's remember that there's room on this list for a variety of opinions, and
as long as we don't get personal when expressing them, we should all manage
to get along together.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email