Re: Spitfire parts available.

To: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Subject: Re: Spitfire parts available.
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 22:20:08 -0400 (EDT)
I have put up some pictures of the parts I got from a MK IV in a a bone yard.

http://www.cs.uofs.edu/~bill/Auction

If you see something you like, email me an offer.  If you have a question,
email me that too.  If you want more pictures of an item let me know. I'm
not much of a photographer, but I'll try.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |