Block and head for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Block and head for sale
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 21:58:55 -0400
Hi,

I have a '78 1500 block and head that I would like to sell.  It is a low
compression unit and was removed from my spit about 4 years ago. I would
consider this a core block and head, with a good crank, rods and good
bores.  The head is uncracked and has no air injection ports.  On my car
the air pump plumbs into the manifold.  If any one is interested in this
block I would be willing to have any necessary machine work done such as
polishing the crank, honing the bores etc. All the way up to assembling
the shortblock, with new rings, bearings etc.  You pay the cost of any
machine work and parts.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll
be happy to discuss what you need and what I can do it for.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell