Re: The Etiquette of Waving

To: Alex Cherington <a_flying_scotsman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The Etiquette of Waving
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:22:51 +0100
Alex wrote:

>Hmmm......
>Now I am in a quandary.
>As I have a Stag,a TR6 and a Mk3 Spitfire I usually
>wave at everybody.
>Maybe I should just wave at other drivers depending on
>which car I am driving at the time.

If I had my way I'd probably wave at every classic - maybe just British ones -
but Im not sure, for instance, what an e-type driver would think - personally
if I were driving an e-type (and I *will* be one day) I would take it as a
compliment - or just a hello. But they might not...  of course it may depend on
what sort of wave, perhaps a salute would be more appropriate, or a tip of the
triby...

James

1977 Pimento Red Spit