Re: Slave Cyllinder Question

To: J & C Cullen <ccullen16@cogeco.ca>
Subject: Re: Slave Cyllinder Question
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:02:27 -0600
Jim, the bleed nipple to the top so that the air rises and comes out and
does not get trapped is correct.

Hard to bleed from below. Solutions I have seen to this are cut a hatch
in the transmission tunnel cover or add a line brake pipe with a bleed
nipple at the end up through the engine bay to make it accessible.

Alan