Re: No LBC sightings for me...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC sightings for me...
From: "Tom O'Malley" <tom.omalley@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:10:46 -0400
It has always been my understanding that Arizona is not a big market
for convertibles.  No relief from the sun, or so I thought.  Too bad
because as you point out, the steel bodies should last indefinitely.
As far as I know, about half of export Spitfire production went to
California.

Cheers!
Tom O'Malley <'74 Spit under a hot NE moon just now>