RE: Greetings...Once Again.

To: "'Dirk Frazier'" <dfrazier@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Greetings...Once Again.
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:41:42 -0400
Dirk,

Actually, there is a lister even closer, in Howell. There is
a British club in Lansing, but I don't have any info on it.

Problem 1. Do the hazard lights work? If so, could be the
flasher for the signals.

2. Simple things first, have you taken out the bulb and
cleaned it and the lens/reflector? Also, you may have a
bad ground.

3. Jiggle the solenoid? Or the switch? Could be bad connections
on the solenoid, could be bad connections at the starter
or a bad ignition switch.

Hope these answers help.

Doug

--