Re: >>NASS Bad vibrations

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: >>NASS Bad vibrations
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 09:27:53 -0400
Hi John,
Nick, Mike, Bill, Jeff, Doug, to everyone who helped out.....
We are doing a lot of testing, considering all the point you raised. We're
going to turn the prop. shaft 180 degrees to see if this makes a difference.
We're going to make sure everything is balanced. For testing, we'll attach it
to our spare diff and have the big drill run it. Maybe we'll be able to spot
an unbalance somewhere. If all else fails, off it goes to a shop to be tested.
It's probably some mistake we made along the way.
We have two new wheels on the Spit, they were tested. Don't think it's them,
as the vibration is too severe.
Just when I said I needed a GT6 for my next project. I shouldn't have said
that in front of my Fly......should have known better......yes........
Thanks for all the help. You people are the best.
Liv