Re: spitfire alternator problems

To: Tom Marshall <tommarshall@roadrunner50.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: spitfire alternator problems
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:28:30 -0700
Tom easiest way is pull the alternator and get it checked. Most places
do this for free. May be the diode pack that has packed up. Mine went
and it was the whole thing I had to replace.

What's a while? - weeks or years? or do you just mean the car with a
flat battery cause of the alternator not charging.

Alan