Re: Badging blues

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>, "Andre Rousseau" <andrer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Badging blues
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:02:36 -0800
Thanks for all the suggested alternatives.  I was sort of hoping that someone
might know of a vendor somewhere out there in Triumph-land that still had some
badges that actually fit like they're supposed to.  No such luck, eh?  FYI,
someone contacted me offlist with a reasonable question. How do I know my
badge holes are original?  The original old badges (which have since gone
away) were on the lid when I bought it, and, like the rest of the car, I took
the lid down to bare metal, so there's really no question that the lid is
right, but the repro badges are wrong...