Re: [triumph-gt6-enthusiast] Winter driving

To: <triumph-gt6-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [triumph-gt6-enthusiast] Winter driving
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:09:48 -0500
Speechless at  24 Cels ( -18 F), this morning, a layer of fresh snow on the
ground, typical January Ottawa, Ontario day.
I went into the garage. There they stood, both the Spit ( Firefly)  and the
GT6 (Ladybug), side by side, smiling at me, as only these little Triumphs can.
I let my fingers gently touch their bonnets, blew a bit dust of their roofs,
giggled at the missing floor boards of the 6, and realized we're almost half
way through the month of January, only 2 1/2 month to go.
I'm in the planning stage of some drives for the local Triumph club, my mind
is on the NASS Spit together, the fabrication of our float trailer is almost
finished, spring will come sooner or later.
I will survive.........I know you northeners out there will too.
Liv