UYW 677

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: UYW 677
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:31:30 -0800
Just curious if my old Spitfire is still floating around out there.  I just
ran across a photo of the '67Mk3 I sold in Monterey, CA, circa 1979, and just
for kicks, ran the plate with the DMV to see if the numbers were available.
They aren't, which would suggest perhaps that the car is still in existence
and registered.  So if anyone is the proud owner of a Signal Red Mk3 with
California black plates UYW 677, give me a holler and I'll share some good
stories with you about your car.  I'd also love to learn what happened to it
between 1979 and now.

Best wishes,

Jeff