Re: Velocity stacks WAS: [Fwd: SU Carb rebuilding]

To: "Donald H Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Subject: Re: Velocity stacks WAS: [Fwd: SU Carb rebuilding]
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:18:40 -0700
I stand corrected.  Thank you.  But in my case, I believe they are mutually
exclusive in terms of what's available off the shelf.  My carbs are a little
unconventional and I've not seen velocity stacks with filters or ones that
will fit inside the filters available for my setup.  I'm glad to hear that
others can more easily accomplish this, though.

Jeff