Semi annual which insurance company etc.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Semi annual which insurance company etc.
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net"
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:03:01 -0400
Ok here is the semi annual which insurance company is best cheapest
question
Yes I am guilty. . . I have been with State Farm for thirty years but
State farm wants almost $400 a year for the occasional (less than 5000
miles a year) use of my 70 GT6+ and that just seems a little too much!
What are the recommendations of those that have used something else?  I
dont necessarily want mileage or use restrictions if possible  I already
have three cars/trucks with State Farm not including the GT6 no accidents
no points -

Thanks in advance for any/all recommendations