Re: Gunson/Actron/Kal tools question

To: Peter.Bona@vodafone.com
Subject: Re: Gunson/Actron/Kal tools question
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:37:17 +0100 (BST)
Peter,

No, you dont need an adapter for the colourtune. Everything you need comes
in the kit.

I can't find the Gunson #4053 - but if its the one Ive got (called a
carbalancer I think - plasticy and cheap) then its a complete waste of
time. The little ball that is meant to float in the air doesnt - so you
have to constantly tap or shake it. Perhaps it was just mine that's like
this... I'd buy a more expensive momometer... in fact I think I might...

James