[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Gunson/Actron/Kal tools question

To: Peter.Bona@vodafone.com
Subject: Re: Gunson/Actron/Kal tools question
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:37:17 +0100 (BST)

No, you dont need an adapter for the colourtune. Everything you need comes
in the kit.

I can't find the Gunson #4053 - but if its the one Ive got (called a
carbalancer I think - plasticy and cheap) then its a complete waste of
time. The little ball that is meant to float in the air doesnt - so you
have to constantly tap or shake it. Perhaps it was just mine that's like
this... I'd buy a more expensive momometer... in fact I think I might...


"Bsna, Piter, VF-Hungary" said:
> I am about to order some tools for carb tuning and I have two questions:
> 1. Do I need an adaptor for Colortune #4074. If yes, which one?
> 2. For balancing throttles (or possibly detect vacuum leaks) what is the
> best? The very special Carbalancer #4053 or a gauge like Lo-Gauge #4103
> (Gunson), Vacuum Tester #CP7803 (Actron) or #KM2512 or 11 (KAL) provide
> wider applications?
> Any experience is highly appreciated,
> peter
> spit 68
> the link I think well known
> http://www.gunson.co.uk/acatalog/catalogbody.html

///  spitfires@autox.team.net mailing list
///  or try  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
///  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>