Re: A particularly dumb question about hardtops

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A particularly dumb question about hardtops
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:17:21 -0700
The only advantage I can think of to fit both tops simultaneously is for
transporting the car to it's new owner.  I would suspect that when a new car
was ordered with both tops from the factory, this might have been how the cars
were delivered to the dealers, no?

Take care,

Jeff in San Diego

1968 Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Visit the Totally Triumph Network
"Friendly and focused discussion of all things Triumph!"
www.TotallyTriumph.net