Re: Spare tyre

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spare tyre
From: Marv Coulthard <coulthard@saltspring.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:15:28 -0700
At 09:34 PM 25/04/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I have two wheels, but it may not be worth the cost of shipping.
>
>I'm in Tennessee.  Where are you?  I'm guessing by the spelling of tyre
>that you're in the UK.

Yep your almost right.  I am not in the UK, but on the West Coast of
Canada. It is a long distance so depending on what you are asking for one,
It might be worth it. It is a long ways. I have solid wheels with the small
holes (3/4 in) around the inner wheel. The previous owner has afixed
aftermarket hubcaps that look like wire wheels.

cheers
Marv