Re: factory manuals

To: <robert.dambrauskas@kodak.com>, <mikeross@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: factory manuals
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:12:24 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: <robert.dambrauskas@kodak.com>

> p.s. Bill, although I didn't see them on the rarebits site , I wondered if
> rarebits4classics.co.uk has them?

Hi Bob,
    The titles varied depending which model was covered - the entire style was
revised for the MkIV going from a loose leaf type which covered multiple models
(Herald, Vitesse and Spitfire) to a paperback single model volume. Let me know
what year and model your Spitfire is and I'll give you the correct titles.
I carry a selection of original parts lists and manuals, though these are
originals so the condition and availability is variable. Ebay can be a good
hunting ground, but usual caveat emptor rules apply - shop around first before
getting carried away with the bidding.
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--