Oh No! different radius arms

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Oh No! different radius arms
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:41:28 -0700 (PDT)
We are just getting ready to transfer stuff to new
spit 1500 frame and noticed that the radius arms are
different. On one side, measured from poly bushing to
frame (parrallel to frame,body off frame) 7&1/4 in,the
other side is almost 9 in. Then noticed that one is
welded at almost 90 degree from bushing holder and the
other rod at about 80 degrees from bushing holder. So
big difference here. Can't figure out which one should
be correct. I think Henry had a real hard time lining
up one of the rad rods last rebuild.

So we guess one of them is for a different spitty....

Any help would be appreciated......

Thanks,
Donald & Henry Stike