Re: Flooding SU carb

To: dhl@chelseamsl.com
Subject: Re: Flooding SU carb
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 13:05:31 -0600
As of this morning I have extended the standard UK spec heat shield to
give better protection. I also added a plate in front of the radiator to
stop airflow from the grill going under the radiator ( was not related
to the heat soak problem - just got around to doing it).
The insulating spacers I don't have. Not shown or listed in the Rimmer
catalogue. I know that there was one on my Stromberg.

Anybody know of a US source for such a spacer for SU HS4's?

Alan