RE: Petrolhead kids!

To: "'William Davies'" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Petrolhead kids!
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:48:24 +0100
My daughter, about the same age as Tom, is obsessed with Daffy - she's been
known to refuse to go out unless she can go in "Daddy's yellow car" from
before she could talk, and she has a (very vague) idea what an overdrive
does.  But I haven't got her changing oil filters yet, so you got me beat
there Bill!

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.