Free NOS spare parts (but they are probably not for Triumphs)

To: triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Free NOS spare parts (but they are probably not for Triumphs)
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:47:13 +0100
Dear All,

The following NOS parts have been found in a box at the back of the
garage.   They are free to anyone who wants to come and pick them up
from Bedford, (England), or who wants to pay the postage.

Moog Automotive K8417 Lower Control Arm Bush x 2
GE 6052 Low/High Beam GE Headlight Incandescent
Intermotor 44980 Distributor Cap and Rotor Arm
Power Train Products PCTS 015AT Thermostat
Intermotor 34890 Condenser
Dayco Polycog 5060470 6PK1195 Drive Belt

Please note that half of these appear to be US parts and half UK, which
tends to suggest that they may have been in the back of a Mazda 323
Estate when I bought it from a US serviceman stationed over here in the
early 1990s.   Whether they fit (or only fit) a Mazda 323 is a
completely different question, of course...

In the same box I also found an apparently-unused small fan assembly,
connected to a transformer marked "GOULD Type JB-3 BF 115V 50HZ 13W 115V
60HZ 10W 907-2349 IMPEDANCE PROTECTED" and labelled "Mini-Brute".   The
connectors look automotive, but that voltage looks like US mains.   I
suspect it may be computer hardware.   If anyone can use it, just shout.

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671