Degree wheel

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Degree wheel
From: "Ken" <sdspitfire@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:45:36 -0700
Hi Listers,

Would anyone know where to find a large picture of a degree wheel used to
'time' a camshaft ? It should be easy enough to print out a picture and
apply it to a surface and make your own degree wheel. A degree wheel is
nothing more than a circular piece of metal (plastic, hardboard), about 9 or
10" in diameter with the circumference marked every degree, usually 0 to 180
to 0. Looks like this;

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/chucker54/degreewheel2.html

I know, I know, it's less than $20, but free is SO much better. And I only
need it for a short time. Ok, so I'm cheap !!  :-)

TIA ... Ken C