Re: Check Those Bolts! - loctite!

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Check Those Bolts! - loctite!
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:40:54 -0400
BTW, they make about 3 different strengths of Loctite, so you can get a version
that is unscrew-able.

I need the weak version for the bolts that hold on my Stromberg air filter
housing.
They keep getting unscrewed, and I am afraid to tighten them too much for
fear of stripping the holes in the carb.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit