Intake manifolds for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Intake manifolds for sale
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:22:46 -0500
I have three different Spitfire intake manifolds cluttering up the garage,
figured I would offer them to the list before bothering to put them on E-bay.

1. Stock '74 Stromberg - in fact, it has a Stromberg still bolted to it. I
suspect the carb is missing at least a piece or two, but it did come off a
running engine. $40??

2. Weber manifold - I assume downdraft. This one is like new.
$50??

3. SU dual carb. Needs one carb mount stud replaced, and the water tube is
no good. $25??

Basically no reasonable offer refused, they are just taking up space.

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine