Re: Help with poor running...

To: Greg Rowe <growe58@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Help with poor running...
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:14:48 -0500
You didn't mention timing advance.  Sure that's working?  Check the
little fly-out weights for free motion (and if they're there at all).
Also make sure the choke opens when warm.  If none of this helps,
contact Joe Curry.  Tell him FT sent ya.  (I'm not FT, I'm the other
white meat.)

--
Douglas Frank            There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's ...
HP Co.                   pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction