RE: Oil Cooler Installation

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Cooler Installation
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:25:52 -0500
Does anyone have a state-side source of the fittings for the Flotec hoses as
shown here as a 45 degree female fitting?  The stainless steel hoses are
binding directly on the motor mount and the suspension upright.  A smaller
diameter tube would appear to work better.

Thanks.

BTW, I made my own brackets today for the oil cooler, suspended in front of
the radiator at a similar slant.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga